Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cutie Face and a Performance

CUTIE FACE



This is the face Nora uses when she thinks she is being cute or wants attention. We love it. We say,"Show us your cutie face." This is what we get.

This is not her cutie face. This is her, "Yes, I just fed myself yogurt and no, I am not bleeding."
Nora has been such a joy in our lives. Her only flaw if you can call it that, is she likes to scream. Jeff turned to me one day and said, "Can't you make her stop." I didn't have the heart to tell him in maybe two years.


Violin Recital





Unfortunately I opted out on this one. I didn't get to see the performance. I stayed home with Grant and Nora. Taking Nora the screamer to a recital in a small home didn't seem all that wise. I think the violin teacher was relieved as she sees our circus act every week. Jeff went with the girls. It was their second recital. Mya and Anna both had a solo piece, and then they played a duet together. It is really fun to see them being able to perform together.



No comments:

Post a Comment