Monday, March 22, 2010

The Cute Faces of Grant Stonewall

His latest pose for all pictures - tongue out. I thought that was cool once too, until I saw pictures with my tongue out and decided it wasn't so cool.

Here is his tongue again. Looks a lot cuter on him that it did on me so long ago.

One day I was making dinner. Grant came over and was crying that he was hungry. I told him to go sit down at the table. I was going to serve dinner in about five minutes. I was busy scooping food onto plates and rushing around for the last few things before we eat, as I sat his plate in front of him I heard a snore. When I looked at him, he had fallen asleep. I had a good laugh and snapped a few pictures.

Yes, the tongue again. It is quite catchy.

A face of pure bliss. Grant loves Sage. A face of pure terror. Sage does not love Grant. With good reason.

6 comments:

  1. I love the tongue! Maybe he's the next Michael Jordan. Our kitty Lilly totally understands the fear issue. Shelby just "loves" her way too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute I look forward to seeing Grant and Steel play together I bet they would be good little pals that is to cute that he fell asleep at the dinner table, must have been pretty tired good thing he didn't put his face in his food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to see your family again! We miss you guys. Bronson and Eli especially miss Grant:) We moved next door to a little guy named Grant. They were scared of him at first simply because of his name but now they all get along great. (It's only because he's much smaller than both of them and they can boss him around.) I love the pics. They are all adorable. I can't believe how big Nora is. We've only been gone 5 months. Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got some good laughs from Grant's little expressions. Happy to see that your cute family has a blog! We LOVE having Mya in our class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Kristin. You're in big trouble. How is it that you started a blog and didn't tell me??? Well, at least now I can check up on you and your adorable family!! I hope you guys are doing well. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know after a month Grant is getting tired holding up your blog spot. How about some pictures of what you have been doing in the yard and new ones of Grant and other kids? We sure love and miss you. Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete