Monday, March 22, 2010

The Many Uses of Trash Bags


Here in Buffalo we have many practical uses for garbage sacks.
1. Anna is going to design a whole new children's clothing line with them.
2. Extra layer of protection beneath the snow clothes to fight the extreme weather conditions of Buffalo New York.
3. Our way of sucking weight before the annual Showalter Wrestle-Athon.
4. Going Green baby!! We reuse, recycle . . . . can't remember the rest.
5. Proof that Jeff does not supervise well. I don't care that he was at work at the time.
6. Just a waste of garbage sacks, but don't worry I sewed them up and we used them as trash liners. So to finish number 4 - RENEW. Exactly what I did.

2 comments:

  1. very creative and cute, I am impressed that you sewed them up I would have probably just thrown them out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. The kids are growning so much. We will see you soon. Mom

    ReplyDelete